Friday, August 19, 2011

"Not" Back to School Blog Hop: School Photos



I can't believe that my boys are old enough to take school pictures. It makes me happy and excited for all of the amazing things we are going to learn this year but it also makes me sad and a little anxious. My boys aren't babies anymore and it just goes by too quickly. Since we school all year I just decided to go ahead and take the "first day" pictures. We will "start" all of our new curriculum on September 6th but I wanted to get the pictures up for the blog hop.

 Here they are together with their new backpacks! They have loved having them to take to piano lessons so they could bring home their piano homework.



 Barak has been doing first grade work since April but we are getting ready to add a whole lot more to his plate. Doesn't he look like he's having a blast.


 Zeke is kind of doing a mixture of Pre-K and Kindergarten but since he just turned 4 in April I am saying he is in Pre-K.


Of course here is my beautiful Ellie. No school for her but she sure does enjoy dragging every single thing out in the school room while we learn.
It wouldn't be complete without all 3 of my awesome kiddos together. They were having so much fun at Anderson's Orchard while everyone else was in school. I love homeschooling!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stopping by from the HOD blogroll. :) Thanks for joining! Come back and grab the new button when you get a chance.

    http://onelittlewordsheknew.blogspot.com/p/heart-of-dakota-blogroll.html

    ReplyDelete