Sunday, May 27, 2012

Orlando's Kingdom Stroller review

We recently went to Disney World for almost a week.  I knew that Ellie would not sleep well if she had to sleep in a bed with us but I also knew we couldn't fit a pack and play in the car with 8 of us and all of our luggage. So my search began for a place where I could rent a crib. I knew I didn't want a little crib or pack and play. I really wanted it to be about the same size as what we have at home. I started looking online and I finally decided to email Kingdom Strollers and see what they had available and if I would be able to rent something from them. We kept in contact through email and even talked once on the phone to make sure everything was scheduled the way it should be. Matt was so kind and helpful and didn't hesitate to answer any questions I had.

After we checked in we let them know that we had a crib waiting for us and they said that they would bring it right up to our room. By the time we got to our room they were right behind us with all of our luggage and the crib. The crib was folded up with a cover on it and we rolled it into our room, opened it up and it was ready to go. Ellie wanted to get in it immediately and kept saying she was going night night.

We absolutely loved the crib. Ellie slept all night every night while we were in Orlando. When we stayed at other hotels on our way home she had to sleep in bed with us and she woke up multiple times a night. I was just so pleased with the whole experience. The crib was so easy and fast to set up,  it had a huge tag with our name on it so they had no problem finding it and bringing it right to our room,  it was there waiting on us when we arrived and when we left all we had to do was put the cover back on and take it back up to the front desk. We will definitely be renting a crib from Kingdom Strollers every trip we make to Disney World from now on!

If you would like to rent from them here is a link to there website:

http://www.kingdomstrollers.com/

and here is there phone number:

(407) 271-5301





I received my crib rental free of charge in exchange for my fair and honest review.


In the next few weeks I will be posting all about our trip to Disney World and many other helpful tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment