Sunday, June 24, 2012

Orlando Stroller Rentals review

Taking a break and eating ice cream.



I really think this picture says it all but I will write a full review anyway. : )  I am so glad that I found Orlando Stroller Rentals. We rented the City Mini Double Stroller with the jogger glider board. I wasn't sure if renting a double was a good idea because I figured the boys would never be in it but boy was I wrong. We used this stroller non-stop. Having that glider board on the back was so helpful and the boys really liked being able to hop on and off if they got tired of walking. I can't say enough about how great having this stroller was!! It moved like a dream! We have had more double strollers than I care to admit and this thing puts them all to shame. Zeke fell asleep riding in the stroller 2 or 3 times and he fit perfectly. Most strollers the boys are too big to fit in at their age (5 & 7) but they could both ride side by side in this without a problem and it still wasn't too heavy to push. The other great thing about this stroller is that my dad and Glen could both push it without kicking the back or the wheels. I'm short so I don't have that problem but with most of the strollers we have used it has been hard for the men to push because their legs are too long.

I will put one warning out there though. Everyone and their mom rents these strollers so you need to keep your large name tag on it. There are tons of strollers and Disney moves them so if you don't have that tag you will lose your stroller, for sure.




 Now I want to talk about how easy it is to rent from this company. I emailed them and had a confirmation email the next day. They answered my questions right away and were very professional and easy to work with. When we arrived at our hotel we told the front desk and they gave us our stroller right away. The kids rode in it to our building so they didn't have to get back in the dreaded suburban after 18+ hours. We used it everyday, all day and then the day we left we took it back up front, made sure our tag was still on there and that was that. I can't believe that I have never rented strollers on our trips before. It was so easy, affordable and convenient. You can rent this stroller for 4-7 nights for only $75 and they have many other strollers and night combos to choose from depending on your budget and your needs. All the info is on their website.


Phone Number: 800-281-0884





I received my stroller and glider board free of charge in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I will be checking out this brand.

    ReplyDelete