Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Disney Trip!


So this is basically going to be a long post with tons of pictures from our Disney Trip. I do want to give one HUGE tip today though. If you are going to Disney World anytime, ever you absolutely, positively need to pay the money and use Tour Guide Mike . We have been to Disney 4 times now (since I've had kids) and this was by far the best trip and we hardly ever waited in a line. I'm not exaggerating in the least when I say this was the best $20 I've ever spent. 


Now that I have gotten the most important bit of info out there, here are the million and one photos we took while on vacation!


The suburban we rented. 

Ellie ready to hit the road!



Barak 
He actually pulled out the sword!!




Hysterical picture of my mom trying to go up in the Swiss Family Robinson  Tree House. She is terrified of heights and practically crawled half the way. LOL!


Ellie waving at the parade.


My brother Jon.

My favorite picture
Mad Hatter Glen
                                                             






My young Jedi


  




We stopped at Daytona Beach for 1 hour on or way home just to stretch our legs and the boys and Ellie loved it!!!  They were not ready to get back in that cramped suburban.














We finally made it to Gatlinburg for the night and they got to play putt putt so they were happy about that.








Oh and one more little tip. You can get ice water for free from the food vendors at Disney so you don't have to pay for bottled water. I didn't know that until I read a comment someone left on a blog post about saving money at the parks. 


Tomorrow my review on Orlando Stroller Rentals will be up and I have a few recipes I'll be posting soon.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your family has lots of fun. We will be heading to Disney in the spring and I really wish I could say we are only spending $20.

    ReplyDelete