Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sewing projects

Since I never actually post anything on here I have decided to start using this blog to post pictures of my sewing creations. I am hoping to post a few recipes, homeschooling stuff and pictures of the kids too but I am going to add all of the things I have pictures of that I have sewn so far. This post is going to be super pictures heavy so be prepared! :)

Ruby Sue Round Neck dress by Foo Foo Threads Patterns

Ruffle jeans and peasant top. I did not use a pattern for these.
Ellie's Illinois  shirt. Sis Boom Emily Tunic Pattern








I made Ellie and Cheleya matching dresses. 

Ruffled newborn cocoon and hat by Tie Dye Diva Patterns

Peasant top and minky dot ruffle pants. No pattern.

Circle skirt using the Made tutorial

Peasant dress for Cheleya before she was born. 

Back of Cindy Lou dress with faux shirring by Foo Foo Threads patterns

Cindy Lou dress

Maggie's First Crush by Foo Foo Threads Patterns

Maggie's First Crush

Ellie had to have a Buzz Lightyear dress. Juliette Dress by Foo Foo Threads Patterns

Back of Juliette Dress

Hooded vest. No pattern.

Josephine Dress by Foo Foo Threads Patterns. 

Shirred back of the Joesphine dress

Francine top in Christmas fabric by Foo Foo Threads Patterns

Back of Francine top

Francine top

Jake and the Neverland Pirates vest. No Pattern.

Lalaloopsy dress for a friend using the Francine bodice from Foo Foo threads and my own skirt.
Lalaloopsy dress. I made the applique.

Coordinating peasant dresses for a friend's girls. No pattern.

Elena's Twirly Peasant Dress by Create Kids Couture

Thanksgiving pants and applique. No pattern.

Ellie's halloween costume. Jacket is the Kaleidscope jacket by Lily Giggle

Hooded vest by  boutique-it patterns


Harem pants by Whimsy Couture patterns


As you can tell I love, love, love Foo Foo Threads Patterns! I like a lot of pattern makers but Foo Foo Threads are the best! Just wanted to spread the love and make sure everyone knows about her awesome patterns and that they are always buy 2 get 1 free. You can't beat that! From now on I will be posting everything I sew when I get it done so no more 5 million picture posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment