I'm sure that most of you know that I have a big mouth, especially when it comes to natural health. Once "the oils"(that's what my kids call them) started working I couldn't stop talking about them. We've had so much success using them for allergies, heartburn, skin issues, sleeping troubles and stress. I've also used them to make tons of beauty and cleaning products. I just want everyone to benefit from them like we have so I try to share them with as many people as possible.
Here is a great website that talks a little bit more about the Seed to Seal guarantee.
Also, if anyone is interested this is my favorite blog post about essential oils. She tells what they are, where they come from and what they can be used for.
Now, onto what this post is really about. How to order your own oils!
There are so many choices and it can get confusing so I'm going to try to make it at as easy as possible. First, you have to choose between becoming a wholesale member or a retail customer.
To become a wholesale member you do have to spend 50PV (PV is usually equal to the dollar amount of most items) per year to keep it active.
Next if you decide to become a wholesale member you have to choose a starter kit:
Basic Starter Kit-$40
Basic Plus Starter Kit- $75
If you need a little info before you invest in one of the premium kits here are just a few of the things the 11 oils can be used for.
How to buy Young Living Essential Oils Step by Step:
1. Click here to begin the enrollment process.
2. Select Wholesale Member to get the 24% discount, or select Retail Customer to pay full price.
3. Make sure my member number 1646602 is in both the Eroller ID and Sponser ID spots.
4. Fill out all of your personal information.
5. Choose the kit you want (I really recommend one of the Premium Starter Kits) then proceed to checkout. You can skip the Essential Rewards for now unless you really want to start the rewards program right now.
6. You can always add more to your order if you are interested in other things.
7. Make sure you confirm your order.
8. Now you are done!!! Yay! Your oils are headed your way.
If you have ANY questions or concerns please send me an email at email@example.com.